Saturday, February 7, 2009

Underpants

Blogging, says Tim, is like showing your underpants in public. It is exposing the personal in a very public sphere. Reading blogs, then, is like viewing underpants. It can be good. It can also be very, very bad. Even painfully embarrassing. That's what Tim says.

Me, I prefer French cut panties. They have an attractive cut, showing a bit more leg than your grandma's briefs. However, they still hide the cellulite that would poke out of the thong. Plus, for the practical woman that I am, those French cut panties do ride much more comfortably up the bum than a thong. I try to keep my blog in French cut panties. I think it's the most comfortable and attractive option.

Makes you think, though. What kind of underpants does your blog wear?

4 comments:

Troop 152 said...

I prefer Hanes Jockeys. I like my writing to be well supported.

Laura Dee said...

Thick, long, thermal underwear here. I am very guarded in my infrequent posts. I think of random topics of interest to me that I could blog about, but I am aware that my writing would reveal that I am not witty, intelligent, or clever. Hence, long thermals. Not even pink--just white. Perhaps I'll change to something else as the weather grows warmer.

lenalou said...

I'm with you--french cut. Nothing too revealing, but a hint here and there. And I like to think mine are multi-coloured.

Tiffany said...

Such a good metaphor. I think bikini cut suits me, although not pristine Victoria's Secret ones; I think it's good to show the occasional skid mark.