Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekends are not for the weak

This weekend, I made two batches of granola, hoping to make it through two weeks without worrying about breakfast.

I weeded the garden path, digging out raspberry bushes that want to make the path their new home.

I cleared the ground around several strawberry plants and two rosebushes, and Tim and I heavily mulched around several rosebushes, hoping to deter weed growth.

Tim mowed and trimmed the lawn, and got the sprinklers running again.

He ran four loads of laundry, and we all went grocery shopping for a week's supplies.

I worked out.

Prepared and taught a Sunday School lesson.

Practiced and then played the piano for the Relief Society.

Ran the dishwasher.

Tim vacuumed the whole house.

Jonathan cleaned the bathroom.

And we read books.

You see?  I was legitimately busy.  Too busy to respond to your email.  Sorry.  Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: