Saturday, March 17, 2018

Unlocking life achievements

Although I may not be unlocking blogger achievements, I am doing important life things.

Like cleaning my refrigerator.
And spending quality time with my son. There was no school on Monday or Thursday last week, and Tim was away. So Jonathan got to come with me to work. In addition to doing homework in my office, he decorated all my whiteboards.
He and I also took a walk around the botanic gardens on Sunday.
And went to the Moomba festival -- basically a carnival on the river -- on Saturday night.
There were a lot of intense carnival rides. After watching people ride the Death Hammer and the Puke-O-Swinger, I asked Jonathan if he wanted to come with me on the ferris wheel. He said no. So we just walked around and then went home.

It still counts as a life achievement even if you don't go on the Death Hammer.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Death hammer? Can your back take those rides? Looks like it was a fun place to be.

How is the teaching going?

Take care.

KP