Friday, September 30, 2016

Spring break

Jonathan is at the tail end of two weeks of school holidays, which I will call "spring break". Our family has been on vacation, although the rest of the family is now back in Melbourne. I stayed a few extra days in another country to get some work done while I am less jet-lagged.

Here are a few photos of our vacation. See if you can guess where we've been each day based on the photos. I'll probably post the answers in a later blog post, if I don't get too distracted.

18 September. Where were we? (Difficulty: Medium)



19 September. Where were we? (Difficulty: Easy. Although the weather on the third photo will totally throw you off.)




20 September. (Difficulty: Hard.)



21 September. (Difficulty: Very Easy.)




22 September. (Difficulty: Hard.)


23 September. Where were we? (Difficulty: Probably impossible with this photo alone. Hint: there was a plane ride between the previous photo and this one.)


24 September. (Difficulty: Hard. But easier if you know who the extra two kids are in the second photo.)



25 September. Where were we? (Difficulty: Medium.)



26 September. Where were we? (Difficulty: Impossible unless you know the two kids above. Then easier.)


In all, we had an exceptionally nice vacation. We saw lots of very cool things, and some of our favorite people in the world, and there was even less arguing than sometimes happens on family vacations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know! I know!

Glad you had a great time. Wish I could have been there.