Sunday, February 25, 2018

Navigating

I've been trying to write something here every week. I don't know if you've noticed. I figured that enough things happen in a week that I should be able to come up with at least one interesting thing to share with the people who read this blog. And things do happen, and I can write about them. But today I find myself feeling boringly introspective, and struggling to crawl into my posting-in-public suit to make an appearance here.

Classes start tomorrow, and I'm teaching a new class (to me). I think I'm ready. I think I'm excited. I think the fact that I'll be teaching again might be why I feel a little more anxious than usual, and a little less like writing -- even if my posting-in-public suit looks awesome. Picture a wet suit with a bright floral pattern.
Next week I will write and tell you how awesome it is to be teaching again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck - you will be awesome!


kp