Monday, November 10, 2014

Man Cold

I've got a cold. A nasty cold. The kind of cold that trails cough drop wrappers and used tissues around the house, and requires a fuzzy robe and slippers. And soup. Lots of chicken soup.

And someone needs to rub my head and tell me "poor little bunny". Someone.


And the worst part is, I have to go back to work tomorrow. Or at least, I can't see a way out of it. I have to get a batch of tests back, because tomorrow is the drop deadline. And I'm traveling on Friday, so I already need to find substitutes. And I rescheduled all my Thursday meetings for tomorrow when the cold knocked me over first thing Thursday morning. It was supposed to be gone by tomorrow.

Why is it Sunday night and my cold is not yet gone??!! I have rested! I have slept! I stayed indoors trailing tissues and cough drop wrappers around the house all weekend. Does this body not understand that I am on a tight schedule here? 

"Poor little bunny."

Say it.

"Poor little bunny."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little bunny...

Anonymous said...

~Emily